All News Stories
Wednesday, June 1st, 2016
Some useful points about arriving on site, full details will follow in the Handbook:
- Groups are allowed onsite from 9.00am on Saturday 30th July. One vehicle per group is allowed on site at any time. All vehicles remaining in the car park must have a completed car park identity pass displayed in the windscreen at all times.
- Facilities will support with transporting unit equipment to the Subcamp. Participants are expected to walk their own kit onto site.
- Groups should report to their Subcamp Team for registration on arrival.
- Retail outlets will be open in The Village for parents to stay for coffee/ buy merchandise.
- Parents are welcome to stay in The Village for up to an hour to allow flow of traffic through the car park.
- No early arrivals or pitching of tents before Saturday 30th July.